Friday, November 9, 2012

Here is my inaugural post on my new crafty blog!  Snazzy, right? Maybe not, I haven't done this in a while and the last time I blogged regularly it was to document the hilarity of my sleep deprivation of gestating and then having very tiny (but very loud) twins.  Now the girls are less tiny, but not less loud and I've embarked on a new-ish journey to find my inner Martha.  Turns out I am rather crafty after all!

Here's a quick little anniversary card I made for my dearest darling hubs for our anniversary last month.  If I can get this to post and look reasonable, I will put up some of the fall and thanksgiving themed things I've been working on.

So without further ado, my card:

Oooh! Look! It worked!  and it's super cute.  My photography is a little lacking, but you can't have everything right?  Let's see if I can upload the snazzy envelope I made as well:


Spectacular!  Look at me!  I'm all sorts of smart today!  For my big finale, I will try to get this to crosspost over on my Stampin' Up blog where you can click through to get some of the nifty little tools that I used to make this super fancy looking card in about 5 minutes or less. 

Wish me luck!  and hopefully I'll be back Monday with more crafty goodness at inktasticfun.stampinup.net

:)
J


No comments:

Post a Comment