Sunday, January 20, 2013

Better late than never

Off to see some friends today that we were supposed to see over the holidays, but due to rampant illness and just general malaise, we're just getting there now.  As you may have guessed, I made some cute little gifts to bring with us.

The first is a little jar of hot cocoa mix with mini marshmallows.  it's in an 'upcycled' jelly jar, but looks way fancier now:

Next I have a cute little stack of note cards.  Who can't use a last minute birthday or thank you card?


And finally, I have something large and wrapped for the kiddies... I'm not telling what is in the package, but it's something super fun to jump on that is not a sofa ;)


I also finally gave out some Christmas cookies that had been hiding in my freezer for almost a month!  These came out super cute as well:


Now that we've finally gotten through Christmas here, maybe it'll be time to start on Valentines Day.  Stay posted :)



No comments:

Post a Comment