Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Break...down

So it would appear that the Christmas holiday got the best of me.  The husband was sick. the kids were sick.  and then the unthinkable... I was sick.  Craftiness fell by the way side as I shoved my BigShot over to make room for the cool mist humidifier and slept in my craft room.

But now everyone is well enough to return to work and school and so I have a free moment to post up a quick little card set I made from my Perfectly Preserved framelit and stamp set:


I think I will package them up with some of that same raspberry ribbon and make them into part of my teacher appreciation gift for the spring.

I'm starting to think about Valentine's day and I just put in an order for some supplies to have a little Valentine Card Party here at my humble (and hopefully cleaner by then) abode.  Once I get my delivery and make up my projects, I'll post them up here and maybe put a few in my etsy shop.

Craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment