Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Give a little love

As promised, here are two valentines I made with my girlfriends this weekend.  We had an impromptu girls' night complete with cheesy poofs, wine, and crafting (though, not together... well, the wine and crafting went together ;)


Here's what we came up with :



Cute and simple right?  These are made using the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and framelets.  The top card is using the new Vine Street embossing folder that's available for FREE!!!! through Sale-A-Bration  and the embossing on the bottom card is my new favorite Honeycomb embossing folder.  I am seriously using this on everything!  Also note my obsession with twine ;)

I'm having a really good time pinning valentine ideas over on Pinterest and I think I might just make a bunch and send them out to girlfriends and family.  Who doesn't like mail?  If you want to follow my boards, I'm on Pinterest as Jeannethequeen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment